SAMSUNG ENGINEERING Careers
About SAMSUNG ENGINEERING
- Company Industry: Engineering
- Company Location: Korea (South)
Samsung Engineering was founded in 1970 as the first engineering company of the Republic of Korea and has since then accumulated 40 years of project expertise with an impressive track record of 1,700 projects worldwide.
From feasibility studies, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning to even financing, Samsung Engineering has been recognized for being a leader in engineering and project management.
Major business areas include turn-key projects in the Hydrocarbon, Industrial & Infrastructure business areas, such as refinery, gas and petrochemical plants as well as power, water treatment and metallurgical plants. Samsung Engineering's vision aims to continue its growth geographically, build its client base and expand its services to the upstream sector.
• Refinery : CDU/VDU, Heavy Oil Upgrading, Aromatics, HDS, Alkylation
• Gas : Gas Processing, Liquefaction, LNG Terminal, Reforming
• Petrochemical : Ethylene, EO/EG, Polymers, Polysilicon, Coal Gasification, PDH, Fine Chemicals, Fertilizers
• Hydrocarbon Upstream : GOSP, Pipeline, FPSO, Offshore
Industrial & Infrastructure
• Power Plant : Thermal Power(CFBC / CCPP / PC), IGCC, Co-gen
• Metallurgy : Minimills, Ferrous & Nonferrous
• Water Treatment / Environmental : Desalination, Water Treatment, Reuse, Sewage Treatment, Pipe Line, Incineration, Landfills, Soil Remediation, Operation & Maintenance, Bio(GMP), Air Pollution Prevention
• Infrastructure : High Speed Rails, Sports Complexes, Urban Development, Civil Work, Buildings
• Industrial : IT Facilities, Industrial Manufacturing Facilities
Jobs Vacancies at SAMSUNG ENGINEERING
We're sorry. At the moment there doesn't seem to be any job opportunities from SAMSUNG ENGINEERING. Why not try a general search for SAMSUNG ENGINEERING on Kuwait Times Newspaper for other possible opportunities?